I confess that in 2014 I...
(x) stayed single for the whole year
() kissed in the snow
(x) celebrated Halloween
() kissed in the rain
() had your heart broken
() broke someone else's heart
() had a stalker
() went over the minutes on your cell phone
() had a good relationship with someone
() had a relationship with someone you'll never forget
(x) done something you've regretted
(x) lost faith in love
() kissed under a mistletoe
() took an honors/advanced class
() broke the dress code
() sent to the principles office for misbehavior
() got straight A's
(x) met one teacher you really like
() met one teacher you really hated
() failed a class
() skipped school
(x) did something you were proud of
(x) discovered a new talent
(x) proved yourself an idiot
(x) embarrassed yourself in front of the class
() fell in love with a teacher
() intentionally tripped someone at school
() made a varsity team
(x) were involved in something you'll never forget
() painted a picture
(x) wrote a poem
() ran a mile
() shopped at Hollister or Abercrombie and Fitch
(x) posted a blog
() listened to music you couldn't stand
() went to a sleepover
() went camping
() threw a surprise party
(x) laughed till you cried
() laughed till you peed in your pants
() visited a foreign country
() cut in a line of waiting people
(x) told someone you were busy when you weren't
() partied to celebrate the new year
() cooked a disastrous meal
(x) lost something/someone important to you
In 2014 I...
(x) broke a promise
() went behind your parents back
() cried over a broken heart
(x) disappointed someone close
(x) hid a secret
(x) pretended to be happy
() slept under the stars
() kept your new years resolution
() forgot your new years resolution
() met someone who changed your life
() met one of your idols
() changed your outlook on life
(x) sat home all day doing nothing
() pretended to be sick
() left the country
() almost died
(x) given up something important to you
() lost something expensive
(x) learned something new about yourself
(x) tried something you normally wouldn't try and liked it
() made a change in your life
() found out who your true friends were
(x) met great people
() stayed up til sunrise
() cried over the silliest thing
() was never home on weekends
() got into a car accident
(x) had friends who were drifting away from you
() had someone close to you die
() had a high cell phone bill
() spent most of your money on food
() had a fist fight
() went to the beach with your best friend
() saw a celebrity
(x) gotten sick
() liked more than 5 people at the same time
() became closer with a lot of people
~~~~~ X3 ~~~~~
1. What did you do in 2014 that you'd never done before?
Went on a zipline. . . It was obligatory at a camp my high school went too. . . but it was actually really REALLY fun :3
2. Did you keep your new years' resolutions, and will you make more for next year?
I've never done that. Ever.
3. Did anyone close to you give birth?
4. Did anyone close to you die?
5. What countries did you visit?
Canada. . . maybe?
6. What would you like to have in 2015 that you lacked in 2014?
7. What date from 2014 will remain etched upon your memory, and why?
November 22nd - final performance of the first actually sorta big play I've been in.
8. What was your biggest achievement of the year?
Fortuna Kill. Enough said.
9. What was your biggest failure?
To many things to count. . .
10. Did you suffer illness or injury?
Does being sick for all of winter break count. . .?
11. What was the best thing you bought?
That I myself bought? Gee. . . I don't buy much. . . probably the prismacolor pens I bought with my mom last spring. . .?
12. Whose behavior merited celebration?
All of my precious people
13. Whose behavior made you appalled and depressed?
A good deal of the rest of the world. . .
14. Where did most of your money go?
Pizza, gifts for friends, and art supplies. . .
15. What did you get really, really, really excited about?
The PNCA Pre-College Studios in the summer, Midsummer in November. . . that's about it.
16. What song will always remind you of 2014?
Hard to say. . . probably Blue Lips, by Regina Spektor [two of my friends performed it as a cello/piano duet for the school talent show last spring, and it was beautiful].
17. Compared to this time last year, are you:
ii. thinner or fatter?
About the same. . . ?
iii. richer or poorer?
No idea. . .
18. What do you wish you'd done more of?
Spent time with and and and and and M and everyone. . .
19. What do you wish you'd done less of?
Spent time angsting over my lack of a love life.
20. How will you be spending Christmas?
I spent it at home like usual. . . opened presents, yay yay, then boring.
21. Did you fall in love in 2014?
. . . Sort of, kinda-maybe? I really can't tell. . .
22. How many one-night stands?
None! Good gods, why would I ever do that?
23. What was your favorite TV program?
From this past year? Probably Parks&Recreation. My family's been watching it.
24. Do you hate anyone now that you didn't hate this time last year?
Not that I can think of. . .?
25. What was the best book you read?
This past year? Not sure - haven't read many new books recently. I really enjoyed Sophie's World. . . whenever it was that I read it. . .
26. What was your greatest musical discovery?
The musical adaptation of Romeo & Juliet in all of it's different languages. . . that, or the rediscovery of Disney music.
27. What did you want and get?
MangaStudio 5 and a recording microphone.
28. What did you want and not get?
D&D 5e core rulebooks, for Saru to remember my birthday. . .
29. What was your favorite films of this year?
I don't like any of the films that came out this year [well, maybe the Hobbit part 3] but I discovered my new favorite film over the summer! The Gamers: Dorkness Rising. Best. Thing. Ever.
30. What did you do on your birthday, and how old were you?
I. . . had PE all morning, nobody remembered my birthday until lunchtime, blew up a guy in D&D [I got a critical hit! It was awesome!], and had my favorite dinner. I turned 17.
31. What one thing would have made your year immeasurably more satisfying?
Clocks and Inky and M and everyone still being at school with me. . .
32. How would you describe your personal fashion concept in 2012?
Agendered couldn't-fucking-care-less-fuckery. With a touch of punk and nerdy.
33. What kept you sane?
Music. Saru's hugs [spring]. Clocks and Inky and M. Everyone on dA and tumblr.
34. Which celebrity/public figure did you fancy the most?
Fancy. . . ? Well, I discovered within me a great well of admiration for Emma Watson this year.
35. What political issue stirred you the most?
Don't care about politics.
36. Who did you miss?
Clocks and Inky and M and everyone. . . like I've said about a million times already.
37. Who was/were the best new person(s) you met?
CM and KS at the Pre-College Studios over the summer. . . :3
38. Tell us a valuable life lesson you learned in 2014?
Sometimes you don't know what you really want until you get what you've always wanted and realize that it's just not right for you.
39. Quote a song lyric that sums up your year.
"We want to escape somewhere else other than our current location.
We want to become someone else other than our current self.
For the time being we have put on a smiling mask."
[Translation from] MASK by Aqua Timez.
Eh, close enough.
Here's to 2015 being a better year, everyone!
- Fire-tan -